Becoming a true safety leader is not a one-stop destination, but rather a continual journey. By completing this program, you will be able to:
- Develop your skills.
- Stay current on OSHA's regulations.
- Learn how to effectively investigate accidents.
- Monitor employees.
- Evaluate safety management systems.
Employees are typically under the watch of your first line of management - your supervisors. Because of their daily influence on employees and their hands-on mentality, you should put your safety supervisors through this program so you can:
- Impact the success of your safety management system.
- Ensure all employees implement and follow safety standards.
- Properly identify the hazards each level of employee faces.
- Find areas where safety can be improved.
- Avoid costly liability and workers' compensation.
OSHAC designed this training program for safety supervisors, officers, or other individuals responsible managing front line employees.
This program also benefits individuals seeking to reach their career goal of becoming a safety supervisor. This program helps you develop the essential skills you will need for your future job as a safety supervisor.
What is the right career path for you?
There are several safety positions with different levels of responsibility in an Occupational Safety and Health career path. Each advancing level typically requires higher levels of experience, education, and knowledge and skills in leadership, business practices, safety and health, and communication and information technology.
OSHAC wants to help our students who want to learn about these career opportunities..