If you are currently a safety manager, it's essential you complete this program. By completing this program, you will be able to:
- Stay current on OSHA's regulations.
- Develop the skills needed to build an effective management system.
- Understand the safety manager's role, responsibilities and qualifications needed to be successful.
- Continue to build on your leadership skills and ability to effect positive change.
All employees must be trained on how to do their jobs in a safe manner. This is where managers come in. By completing this program, managers will be able to:
- Develop the skills needed to train and teach regulations.
- Monitor workers and the environment.
- Develop safety policies.
- Prepare for emergencies.
OSHAC designed this program for managers, especially safety managers, within an organization who operate in a general industry setting. Any individual who is responsible for ensuring employees are knowledgeable about working in a safe manner should complete this program.
This program also benefits individuals seeking to reach their career goal of becoming a safety manager. This program helps you develop the essential skills you will need for your future job as a safety manager.
What is the right career path for you?
There are several safety positions with different levels of responsibility in an Occupational Safety and Health career path. Each advancing level typically requires higher levels of experience, education, and knowledge and skills in leadership, business practices, safety and health, and communication and information technology.
OSHAC wants to help our students who want to learn about these career opportunities..